Uber Recruitment 2021 @ uber.com | Software Engineer I | B.Tech, Integrated Dual Degree: Uber ignites opportunity by setting the world in motion. Recently, Uber has announced latest Uber job openings for Software Engineer I role in Bangalore, Hyderabad locations. Therefore, candidates who are actively pursuing B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree (expected graduation in 2021) in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or Mathematical Sciences, or related fields, or applications in related fields or Have good programming experience in system languages. Go, Python, Ruby, Java, C/C++, etc can apply for this Uber Recruitment 2021 drive. At the end of the post, we arranged a direct link to apply for Uber Recruitment 2021.
Uber Recruitment 2021 – Overview
||software engineer I
||Actively pursuing B.Tech or integrated dual degree (expected graduation in 2021) in computer science, electronics engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical or mathematical sciences or related fields
What are we looking for?
- fast learner: We are looking for software engineers who are excited to learn new technologies or develop a new collaborative API. You keep yourself up-to-date with the latest technological trends. You are constantly on the lookout for opportunities to try new things.
- Strong Coding Capabilities: You have to have advanced knowledge of at least one programming language and OOP patterns. You’ve used programming tools (like version control) and you already have a few full-stack projects under your belt.
- Ownership: We want you to own every part of the code you write. Know clearly where it works and where it breaks. Actively demonstrate an improvement plan and passion to pursue it.
- Speed and Quality: You try to prove that these are not mutually exclusive – that you can have both at the same time. You think about delivering business results as fast as possible.
- An Extraordinary Colleague: You believe that when you work in a team you can achieve more that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on the candid feedback of others for continuous improvement.
- Design and Business Insights: You understand requirements beyond the written word. Whether you’re working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool used by our operations teams, or a feature used by millions of customers, your attention to detail leads to a pleasant user experience. is.
aptitude and desired skills
- Actively pursuing a B.Tech or integrated dual degree (expected graduation in 2021) in computer science, electronics engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical or mathematical sciences, or related fields.
- Programming experience in one or more application or system languages (Go, Python, Ruby, Java, C/C++, etc.)
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies
- Software engineering experience demonstrated through previous internships, work experience, coding competitions and/or publications
- Ability to work independently and execute with minimal oversight
- Commitment to writing understandable, maintainable and reusable software
- An innate desire to give for your work and a strong sense of accountability
How to apply for Uber job openings?
- Open the official site @ Uber.com.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Go to career page.
- Search for Software Engineer I Openings.
- The link appears as “Software Engineer I: University – India”.
- Hit on that and check all the details carefully and fill the required details in the Uber Application Form and submit the required documents.
- Take a copy of the Uber application form for future use.
| Uber Recruitment 2021 – Important Links
|To check and apply Uber Recruitment 2021
|| Click here