TCS NQT 2022 (National Qualifier Test) Registration | TCS NQT 2022 Recruitment Drive for Freshers (2023, 2022 Batch) – Eligibility, Registration (Open), Application Form: TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) is being conducted by TCS to recruit freshers with less than 2 years of experience all over India to hire suitable candidates for various roles. Also, there were TCS NQT applications Open for March 2022, June 2022 exam cycle, So, candidates can check and apply for TCS NQT. Also, start preparing for the exam to score more marks. After 25 December 2021, TCS NQT Exam will be conducted.
tcs nqt mock test
TCS NQT Placement Question Paper
tcs digital mock test
TCS NQT (National Qualifier Test) 2022 Information
||UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
||TCS National Qualifier Test
||For March 2022, June 2022 exam cycle started
||After 25 December 2021 (for December exam)
About TCS NQT 2022
- NQT (cognitive skills) is a prerequisite for all tests
- Two years validity of NQT scores
- Candidates having NQT score will be eligible to apply on TCS iON job listing portal
- TCS ION Held Online (At Home) & Physical In-Center at Authorized Exam Centers
- Apply for an entry level role in any corporate with NQT score
Who can apply for TCS NQT 2022?
Eligible candidates to apply for TCS National Qualifier Test must satisfy the eligibility criteria given below:
- UG, PG and Diploma students who are in their pre-final, final year or have passed out
- Students with any degree and specialization/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years experience
4 practice tests – 2 for cognitive skills and 2 for IT programming are available with 5 attempts each
,The NQT (Cognitive Skills) score is a prerequisite for all tests.
About TCS NQT 2022 Exam
The National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a multi-level assessment that assesses the following competencies and skills to generate an associated score:
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Aptitude on core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Expertise on the skills required to perform the job role.
NQT (Cognitive Skills) Scores: Performance measure of cognitive skills in the areas of verbal, numerical and reasoning abilities
Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test) Scores: Psychometric Tests to Assess Personality Traits and Temperament Relevant to the Workplace
Industry NQT Score: Demonstrated understanding of industry-specific dimensions
Subject NQT Score: Performance measurement of role-specific skills on the dimensions of knowledge and competence
What is NQT (Cognitive Skills)?
NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a general aptitude test that assesses a candidate in the following areas:
- Verbal Ability: This section assesses English grammar, proper usage of the same and reading comprehension.
- Reasoning Ability: This section assesses word and numerical pattern recognition, problem-solving, figurative and factual analysis, decision-making, propositional reasoning and visual-spatial reasoning.
- Numerical Ability: This section assesses Number System, Arithmetic, Elementary Statistics, Data Interpretation.
pay attention: The score of this test will be called as NQT (cognitive skills) score.
TCS National Qualifier Test Pattern 2022
||number of questions
Why TCS National Qualifier Test?
- Better employability quotient: Build a competitive edge over others with additional Industry NQT and Subject NQT scores
- Enhanced Visibility: Recognized by many corporates across industry sectors
- Unlimited Efforts: Opportunity to improve your score with extra efforts
- Alliance with Industry: Designed by subject matter experts and in alignment with industry expectations
- Structured Testing: Standardized benchmark tests to assess general ability, attitude alignment, and industry-specific skills
How to apply for TCS NQT 2022?
- On “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page click on “Register Now” button.
- If you are an existing user, click on log in Button. Enter your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials. or sign up if you are a new user “Create Account”, and entering all the required details.
- Now, you can proceed with the registration process by filling all the required details correctly.
- Click on the submit button to complete the registration.
- Then candidates will receive a successful registration message on their registered email id / mobile number.
- Check your details by pressing ‘View Details’ button on TCS NQT page.
- You can also edit your ‘Registration Form’ on or before the last date of registration.
How to register for TCS NQT 2022?
We hope that the above information helped you in applying for TCS NQT Drive for Freshers. meeting freshers now Regularly to get fresh job opportunities all over India.
| Join Jobr.in Social Media Channels: