TCS BPS Hiring Drive 2021 @ tcs.com | Registration Link for 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch Freshers: IT giant Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is offering 2019, 2020, 2021 Arts, Commerce and Science graduates to shine through the TCS BPS Hiring Drive 2021. and tcs bps test date is 6 June 2021 (Sunday). Hence, applicants who want to apply for TCS BPS Drive 2021 can go through the TCS BPS Registration Process 23 May 2021. Additionally from this post, candidates can collect the details like TCS BPS Eligibility, Test Pattern, TCS BPS Application Process. Also, for the convenient access for the candidates, we arranged a direct link to apply for TCS BPS Hiring Drive 2021. to know more about TCS Smart Hiring for BPS (Business Process Services) keep visiting the next parts of the post.
★★ Free TCS NQT Mock Tests ★★
★★ Free TCS Digital Mock Tests ★★
TCS BPS Hiring Drive 2021 – Overview
||tcs bps hiring drive
||BCom, BA, BBI, BAF, BMS, BBA, BBM, BSc, BCA, BCS, B Pharm
|Last date to register
||23 May 2021
|year of passing
||2019, 2020, 2021 YOP
||6 June 2021 (Sunday)
||Result will be declared after the exam
TCS BPS Important Dates
|Registration Last Date
||23 May 2021
||6 June 2021 (Sunday)
||Exam result will be declared after
About TCS BPS Drive 2021
For exciting career opportunities, TCS BPS is opening its doors to Arts, Commerce and Science graduates from the freshers of 2019, 2020 and 2021 batches.
The main objective is to select the best talent in the country from the 2019, 2020 and 2021 batches to enhance the growth plan of the organization through its business strategy and give exceptional performers an opportunity to be a part of the fastest growing units of TCS Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking & Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI) and Life Sciences are in various enriching roles that help in enhancing career growth.
TCS BPS Eligibility Criteria
- B.Com, BA, BBI, BAF, BMS, BBA, BBM, BSc – IT/ CS/ General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm – 2019, 2020 and 2021 full time graduate passed candidates can apply.
- Candidates should not have any active backlog at the time of appearing in the examination (for clearance within the stipulated period of time).
- Students age should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of appearing for TCS selection process.
- And the overall gap of the candidates in academics should not exceed 2 years.
- Students should not have any extended education at their highest qualification.
- Candidates should be comfortable working in a 24 x 7 work environment in rotational night shifts depending on the requirements of the project.
- TCS will conduct the eligibility check at various stages of the selection process. If the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves the right to proceed with the candidature.
The candidature for TCS BPS Recruitment will be considered only after the completion of the below mentioned steps:
- Register (Fill and submit an application form) in TCS NextStep Portal using this link https://nextstep.tcs.com.
- On successful registration, you should see a pop-up with your CT/DT Number.
- If the interested candidates fulfill the eligibility criteria, then they will get the hall ticket and more details about the TCS BPS Test.
- For any assistance interested can write to our helpdesk team. Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Warning! Please note that beware of fraudsters and fraudulent job offers.
tcs bps test pattern
|Test Section (3)
- Verbal Ability: 24 questions, 30 minutes.
- Reasoning Ability: 30 questions, 50 minutes.
- Numerical Ability: 26 Questions, 40 Minutes.
TCS does not
- Send job offers through free internet email services like gmail, rediffmail, yahoo mail, hotmail etc.
- Ask you to pay for job offers to experienced professionals or new graduate trainees.
- Engage any agency/agent/company to advertise about TCS Smart Hiring or conduct an employment interview or offer for employment/profit on its behalf.
Step Wise TCS BPS Application Process
- Initially, all the candidates must visit the official site @ https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/.
- Then click on “register now“Button.
- Now candidates should select BPS (Business Process Services).
- After that, new page with TCS BPS Application Form will be opened.
- And candidates should fill all the details carefully in the field.
- Also, upload all the required documents and submit them.
- At last, we suggest that students download and take a copy of the TCS BPS Application Form for further use.
|TCS BPS Hiring Drive 2021 – Important Link
|To know more details about TCS BPS Hiring Drive 2021
|To apply for TCS BPS Hiring Drive 2021
We hope that the mentioned information about TCS BPS Hiring Drive 2021 is useful. For more updates and latest information keep visiting our web portal @ Jobr.in Regularly.
TCS BPS Hiring Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is TCS BPS Test Date?
tcs bps test date is out 6 June 2021 (Sunday).
How to apply for TCS Smart Hiring for BPS 2021?
Interested candidates can apply for TCS Smart Hiring for BPS 2021 by visiting the web portal @ https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/.
When will I get my hall ticket?
The candidate will receive the hall ticket before the scheduled exam date.
What will be my role in TCS BPS?
Candidates will be working with TCS’s global clients from various domains such as Banking & Insurance, Travel, Tourism & Hospitality, Pre-sales, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Media & Informatics, Telecommunications.
Is TCS BPS full-time or part-time?
TCS BPS career opportunities are full time.
Does TCS provide accommodation to the selected candidates?
Presently, TCS is not providing any accommodation to the candidates.
When will the TCS BPS Interview be scheduled?
Our recruitment team will confirm the interview schedule after successful clearance in the test.