Quicklaunch Recruitment 2021 @ quicklaunch.io | Technical Support Engineer | Gurugram: Want to be part of the Quicklaunch family? Then apply for Quicklaunch Job Openings. Quicklaunch Recruitment 2021 drive is being conducted to hire 0-2 years experienced candidates Technical Support Engineer To apply for Bhumika & Quicklaunch job openings in Gurugram, candidates should be ready to work for 5:30 PM – 2:30 AM IST shift. So, we suggest all the candidates to note it down and apply accordingly by completing the quicklaunch registration process from the link given below.
Quicklaunch Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|company’s name||quick Launch|
|job role||Technical Support Engineer|
|shift time||5:30 PM – 2:30 AM IST|
Support dispatcher has a vital role in the organization to triage and coordinate between internal and intra teams with clients. The Support Dispatcher is responsible for day-to-day operations and will work in close collaboration with systems engineers, front-end developers, UX designers, business analysts and software developers, working together to align and extend shared platforms and solutions over a long period of time. Will work to implement the solutions. Word business implications. Responsible for directing tickets to appropriate resources and ensuring 24/7 operation of the system and ensuring a quick and permanent solution when issues arise. As well as meeting the deliverables, client-facing tickets will need to be dispatched to ensure adherence to the SLA.
Primary responsibilities include
- Coordination between intra teams, customers and support team to provide first class technical support to clients in higher education.
- Set up, manage and coordinate client calls for the team.
- Make sure tickets are being sent and addressed within the SLA.
- Ensure coordination with inter, intra teams and clients to set up activities and calls as required.
- Share data needed for management reporting with defined frequency daily, weekly and monthly.
- Review and analyze service boards regularly and follow up with inter-team and client
- Assign problems/tasks to technical support specialists.
- Analyze situations and determine the resources needed to resolve them.
- Follow up with customers to assess their satisfaction with problem solving, identify technical support problem areas (i.e., negative trends), and, if necessary, implement corrective action.
- Make decisions quickly, often with limited information.
- Ensure ongoing training for technical support staff to maintain and analyze training records.
- Availability to assist in non-business hours when needed.
- Review priorities daily and take appropriate action to ensure results.
- Liaison with internal functions including customer success, product management, product engineering and other service functions.
- Work on gathering the required data for on-call reports.
- Monthly roster, on-call roster preparation.
Required skills and experience
- Overall 0 – 2 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge and experience in MIS reporting, MS Office, CW tools.
- Self-starter, powered, productive, and works well under pressure.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels is essential; Must be customer focused.
How to apply for Quicklaunch Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official site @ Quicklaunch.io Or directly hit the link given below.
- The home page appears on the screen.
- Select Careers from the Company menu.
- Then the Technical Support Engineer opening appears on the screen.
- Click on it and check the complete details carefully and finish the Quicklaunch registration process.
|Quicklaunch Recruitment 2021 – Important Links|
|To apply for Quicklaunch Recruitment 2021||Click here|
Stay tuned @ our web portal freshers now And get all instant updates on Quicklaunch job openings.