Precise Recruitment 2021 @ ok.com | Associate Support Engineer | freshers and experienced: OK, are you looking for the exact IT opening? If yes, then you are on the right platform to get the latest information on the exact vacancies. Recently, the HR team has scheduled the exact recruitment 2021 drive to hire skilled candidates for the role of Associate Support Engineer in Bangalore. So, candidates who want to apply for this exact Associate Engineer Jobs can get detailed information from this post. In addition, the exact eligibility criteria include 0 to 1 year intern/project experience in some or all of the technologies listed and a degree or equivalent from any recognized educational institution as the educational qualification.
For the quick access for the candidates, we have attached the direct link to apply for the exact IT openings at the end of this article. Additionally, candidates can collect details like exact eligibility criteria, Associate Support Engineer job description, exact salary details, and step-by-step instructions to apply for Precise Recruitment 2021. All best friends!!!
Precise Recruitment 2021 – Information
|name of the company||precisely|
|role of work||associate support engineer|
|Eligibility||Degree or equivalent from any recognized educational institution|
|type||regular full time|
About the exact company
Accurate is a global leader in data integrity, providing accuracy and consistency in data for 12,000 customers in more than 100 countries, including 90 percent of the Fortune 100. Precise data integration, data quality, location intelligence, and data enrichment products drive better business decisions. To make better results. We are looking for talented individuals with experience and motivation to join our innovative, fast-paced precision team.
Responsibilities | Precisely Associate Engineer Jobs
- Receive telephone calls and emails from English speaking customers/partners regarding technical issues. Open support cases for each call and update cases on a frequent basis in the call tracking system.
- Interface with development staff to test and resolve customer/partner issues. Interface with product management for enhancement requests.
- Take ownership of customer/partner inquiries and collect and analyze appropriate diagnostic information. Promised/agreed and subject to published Service Level Agreements (SLAs) as a continuous follow-up with customers/partners.
- Move internally when necessary and follow through on all commitments. Understand the gravity of the issue and follow the path of internal growth in a time bound manner. Provide growth support.
- Keep clients/partners informed on how and when problems are resolved within the time frame of the level of seriousness Always communicate in a professional manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Provide the customer/partner all steps taken to resolve the incident.
- Assist with internal resources such as pre-sales or service engineers via telephone and e-mail remotely during product demonstrations, installations, machine upgrades, and product upgrades.
- Individuals should be comfortable working in any shift (including night shift) depending on the occupational requirements.
- Write FAQs, document solutions, and knowledgebase items. Review of Knowledge Base documentation prior to publication.
- Interface with support teams in EMEA, APAC and the USA and with teams in the wider Precision family.
- Develop new skills in the company’s technical community.
- Expand knowledge to be able to support additional precision products and technologies.
Exact Eligibility Criteria
- Ideally, a degree or equivalent from any recognized educational institution is required.
- computer savvy. Proficient and knowledgeable in working on laptop/desktop.
Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable persons with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- In order to perform this task successfully, a person must be able to perform each necessary duty satisfactorily.
- Self-learning capabilities with a combination of self-learning/e-learning and practical training.
- 0 to 1 year intern/project experience in some or all of the technologies listed in the Preferred Requirements section.
- Very good communication skills, proficient in English language.
- Requires technical knowledge on any or all of: Operating System such as Linux/Unix/AS400/ AIX, Database: Oracle, MS SQL, Cloud Platform: Google, AWS, Azure; Coding knowledge in Java, C, C++, Python will be required; Networking and security knowledge is great for some product support
- Individuals who accurately align to demonstrate professional ethics and values.
- Customer-centric mindset and attitude to help/serve others.
- Good troubleshooting skills to analyze technical problems, find root cause and drive solutions.
How to apply for Precise Recruitment 2021?
Candidates can collect the step by step procedure to apply for Precise Recruitment 2021. So, aspirants who are meeting the exact eligibility criteria can click on the below mentioned link to complete the registration process for Exact Vacancies/ Precisely Associate Engineer Jobs.
- All the candidates must visit the official site @ exact.com.
- The home page is displayed on the screen.
- Scroll down the page and candidates can find the “Careers & Culture” tab.
- One click on that and @ Precisely career page gets opened and hit on International opening button.
- Now, a list of exact IT openings will appear on the screen.
- Surf accurately as Associate Engineer Jobs in Bangalore.
- The required link will appear, click on it.
- Check the complete details carefully.
- Finally, if interested then hit on the Apply Now button to finish the exact online registration process.
|Precise Recruitment 2021 – Important Link|
|For more details about Precise Recruitment 2021||Click here|
|To apply for Precise Recruitment 2021||Click here|
Hope the given information regarding Precision Recruitment 2021 is useful. freshers now The team will always be ready to inform latest accurate IT openings / exact vacancies in Bangalore. So, stay tuned on this page.