Pfizer Recruitment 2021 @ pfizer.com | Associate Scientist Jobs in Chennai: Want to be part of the Pfizer family? If yes, then you are on the right platform to find out the latest information on Pfizer Job Openings. Recently, Pfizer HR team has scheduled Pfizer Recruitment 2021 drive to hire freshers and up to 1 year experienced candidates for Associate Scientist – Trainee role in Chennai. And the team had mentioned that candidates must have educational qualification as M.Pharm or MS in Pharmaceutics, Ph.D. in pharmaceutical science. So, candidates who fulfill the Pfizer eligibility criteria and waiting for the right platform to prosper can use this full time opportunity.
All the enthusiastic candidates can complete the Pfizer registration process by clicking on the below mentioned link without any hassle. To get more details like Pfizer Eligibility, Associate Scientist – Trainee Responsibilities & Qualifications, Pfizer Salary details. Finally, candidates can follow the systematic steps and complete the Pfizer registration process without any ambiguity. Stay tuned @ our web portal freshers now To get latest updates on Pfizer Jobs in Chennai for Freshers/Experienced.
Pfizer Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|job role||Associate Scientist – Trainee|
|type of work||all the time|
|Eligibility||M.Pharma or MS in Pharmaceuticals, Ph.D. in pharmaceutical science|
|the wages||best in the industry|
Associate Scientist – Trainee
The incumbent will be responsible for drug development experiment design and execution of the injectable dosage form. May participate in intellectual property evaluation and development of patent applications. May coordinate interdepartmental activities and research efforts. Develops principles to understand, characterize, and organize natural phenomena in a systematic and meaningful pattern for research into potential new products or inventions
- Design and conduct pharmaceutical product development experiments and establish processes for manufacturing injectable products
- Injectable product development for complex challenges may use or develop new processes or hypotheses on new ideas and knowledge
- Works under close supervision with frequent and regular review of the results and methods used
- Participates in activities/projects to support workgroup/project team goals
- Works in a structured environment under the direction of a supervisor within own workgroup
- M Pharm or MS in Pharmaceuticals
- 0-1 year experience in injection pharmaceutical development
- PHD. in pharmaceutical science
- preferably good in numerical ability
- Able to work in an oncology lab with all required PPE
- Standing to experiment, observe and document online
Non-standard work schedule, travel or environmental requirements
- No objection to PPE while working in an oncology lab
- to work in shifts occasionally
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
How to apply for Pfizer Recruitment 2021?
- Initially, all the candidates must visit the official site @ pfizer.com.
- The home page is displayed on the screen.
- Now, candidates can find the Careers tab at the top of the page.
- Click on it and hit on Search Jobs button.
- Then a list of Pfizer job openings appears on the screen.
- Search for Associate Scientist – Trainee Openings.
- A link appears and read the complete details carefully and go through the Pfizer registration process.
|Pfizer Recruitment 2021 – Important Links|
|To check and apply for Pfizer Recruitment 2021||Click here|