Pearson Recruitment 2021 @ www.pearson.com – Associate DevOps Engineer Vacancies in Bangalore: Want to explore your career to become a potential employee? If yes, then this can be the right platform to know the latest Pearson Jobs. Recently, Pearson Recruitment 2021 drive is planned to hire suitable candidates for the role of Associate DevOps Engineer in Bangalore. Furthermore, to participate in the Pearson Recruitment process, candidates must possess the following educational qualifications: BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent. Candidates who fulfill below mentioned Pearson Eligibility Criteria and willing to apply for Pearson Recruitment 2021 can go through online Pearson Registration process through below mentioned link.
Also, 0-3 years experienced candidates can apply for Pearson Job Openings 2021. In addition, candidates can collect additional information of Pearson Recruitment 2021 like Pearson salary details, skills required for Associate DevOps Engineer role, and one step more. Step by step process to complete the Pearson registration process.
Pearson Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|name of the company
||Associate DevOps Engineer
||BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
||full time schedule
We are the world’s learning company with over 24,000 employees working in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective learning and personalized learning at large. We believe that wherever education flourishes, people do the same.
Pearson Job openings | eligibility criteria
To participate in the Pearson Recruitment 2021 drive and apply for Pearson job openings, candidates must meet the following Pearson eligibility criteria.
- Able to build partnerships with Pearson technical teams in the works.
- Skilled in technical problem solving.
- Coordinating with teams in different time zones.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Practical experience in using best practices and standards.
- Knowledge of support experience.
- Flexibility to work US shifts.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of assistive devices.
- Experience in work environments with multi-project releases.
- Minimum 0 to 3 years experience in release management processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of migration tools would be of added benefit.
- Knowledge of version control software.
- Must be able to work in multiple teams and application teams.
How to apply for Pearson Recruitment 2021?
Candidates who wish to apply for Pearson Recruitment 2021 can follow the steps mentioned below to complete the Pearson registration process online.
- Visit the official site @ www.pearson.com.
- The home page is displayed on the screen.
- By scrolling down the page candidates can find the Careers tab.
- Hit on it and new page opens.
- Scroll down and candidates can click on Explore Our Roles button.
- Now surf for Associate DevOps Engineer job openings.
- When the required link appears, hit on it.
- Go through the complete details and finish the Pearson registration process online if interested.
| Pearson Recruitment 2021 – Important Links
|To check and apply for Pearson Recruitment 2021
|| click here
We hope that the systematic information on Pearson Recruitment 2021 Drive is useful. Keep following our web portal @ freshers now on a regular basis. Stay tuned to this page to collect the latest information on Pearson Jobs for freshers in Bangalore.