Paper Plane Solutions Recruitment 2021 @ paperplane.net | Business Analyst | Freshers and Experienced: Paper Plain Solutions Company is looking for 0-2 years experienced candidates for the role of Business Analyst in Mumbai with an interest in Business and Technology, strong problem solving ability and excellent interpersonal skills. Also, to apply for this Paper Plain Solutions Recruitment 2021 drive, candidates must have a qualification in MBA (IT) and a Business Analyst Certification. Get All Updates of Paper Plane Solutions Job Openings @ freshers now Regularly.
Paper Plane Solutions Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|company’s name||paper plane solutions|
|job role||business Analyst|
|Eligibility||MBA (IT) or Business Analyst certification is mandatory|
Required Qualifications and Skills | business Analyst
- MBA (IT) or Business Analyst certification is mandatory.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills.
- Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to work in a team environment of design perfection and compliance with web standards and high design quality benchmarks – no mediocrity.
- Great attitude and passion for learning.
- Able to communicate well with cross-functional team members, be able to efficiently collaborate with team members to achieve project goals.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills.
- Self-motivated and active with demonstrated creative and critical thinking abilities.
- Strong Time Management Skills – Know what you need to do, and do it!
- The quality and cleanliness of deliverables is always an important quality benchmark and a strong consideration.
business analyst responsibilities
Build domain expertise: Actively developing knowledge of the industry that the product/project is being developed. Understanding customers, organization, and business objectives to help in a problem-solving role.
Research and Analysis:
- Conduct internal knowledge presentations
- Create reports/white papers by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends in web and mobile based products
User Support Analysis: Provide customer support by answering customer questions on product features and issues encountered, conducting research into potential solutions, and facilitating communication between the client and the project team. and providing onsite counseling and training as required.
Project/Product Documentation: Help with creating or creating the following documents:
- Requirements Documentation
- Product Backlog and Requirements Traceability Matrix
- work flow
- functional specifications
- Test Cases (in conjunction with QC team)
- User Manual and Product Feature Document
System test: Work with system developers and designers to identify, diagnose and document problems and errors in specific components of the system. Evaluate how well a product meets its design standards as well as its usability and ability to meet business needs.
project management support
- To assist in construction of work break down structure.
- Create usage reports and status reports in specified formats.
- Create and manage workflows in Project Management Tools.
- Assist Project Managers and Senior Consultants in the pre-sales process by creating pitch decks and product demos.
How to apply for Paper Plane Solutions job openings?
- Visit the official site @ paperplane.net.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the career link mentioned at the top of the page.
- Then the Business Analyst link appears on the screen.
- Click on it and check the details carefully and fill the Paper Plain Solutions Application Form.
- Download and keep it for future use.
|Paper Plane Solutions Recruitment 2021 – Important Link|
|To apply for Paper Plane Solutions Recruitment 2021||Click here|