Open Text Recruitment 2021 @ www.opentext.com | Captiva Technical Support Jobs in Bangalore: Explore your career and potential by becoming the OpenText Voyager. Recently, HR team had announced Open Text Recruitment 2021 drive to hire eligible candidates for Captive Technical Support Roles in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Fresh graduates with 1-2 years of work experience from Bachelor / Master degree can start applying for OpenText Recruitment 2021. We suggest all the passionate candidates to use this opportunity and complete the open text registration process without any hassle by pressing the Apply Now button.
Keep following our web portal @ freshers now Regularly to get latest information of Jobs for Freshers in Bangalore. To know additional information like open text eligibility criteria, required qualifications and skills, open text pay Details, and a procedure to complete the open text registration process move on to the next sections of the post.
Open Text Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|company’s name||open text|
|job role||Captiva Technical Support|
|Experience||Fresh graduates with 1-2 years of work experience|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree|
|the wages||not specified|
|job location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
- OpenText/GXS is seeking Technical Support Engineers (TSE). TSEs can be of Entry-Level (TSE-1). TSEs are responsible for independently diagnosing and resolving complex enterprise customer needs, including unique systems, environments, and related operational issues.
- Support requests/tickets from Enterprise customers/partners/OT staff will be received through Customer Support Representatives (CSR) through technical calls/emails initiated by OT My Support portal/Voice. TSEs work closely with cross-functional teams (such as engineering, business services, account renewal and product management) to address any/all customer needs. Acts as a remote customer advocate and analyst, understands customer issues/queries and provides relevant information/solutions aimed at meeting and exceeding customer expectations. Explores/identifies areas of process/equipment-used/product improvement, actively pursuing it with relevant stakeholders to move up the value chain.
- Consistently and continuously enhances knowledge on OT products, developing self and upskilling team members around the world. Where relevant, as subject matter experts (SMEs), also participate in documentation and product reviews prior to product release/general availability (GA).
you are good
- Interface directly with customers at all stages of the problem solving process (understanding the issues customers are facing, communicating action plans, explaining ongoing development, and providing solutions).
- Demonstrates good judgment to actively assess situations, engage senior resources/management (as and when required) to resolve complex/elongated customer issues.
- Validates technical information, sets reasonable expectations, and disseminates information as needed.
- Schedule, attend, and where relevant leads are customer facing calls (being well prepared to know your audience, their respective needs, and sharing information accordingly).
- Must be ready to work in shifts as a 24x7x365 organization.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitasking, and prioritizing, with a great sense of urgency, collaborating with relevant stakeholders, handling major incidents and/or situations of high severity.
- Systematically collects relevant information and analyzes a wide range of factors while investigating and resolving issues.
- Maintains a “closed-loop” communication style that ensures proper and consistent documentation in service request case notes; Ensuring that all stakeholders are informed about the status of ongoing investigations and problem resolution in a timely manner.
- Support business needs through taking on on-call responsibilities during weekends and/or public holidays (as and when needed).
- Mentors and/or coaches less experienced TSEs.
- Build knowledge base (where there is none) and refine existing knowledge base material to keep it updated/relevant, may perform senior or specialist level tasks for assigned products and other TSEs and other TSEs with regard to technical solutions / or develop skills for customers.
what it takes
- Possesses extensive knowledge in Captiva with strong OS information (Windows)/ (Linux/Unix).
- great team player.
- Thrive and excel in high-pressure, time-sensitive enterprise environments.
- Proper understanding of OpenText product portfolio and their value proposition to the customer.
- Superb customer-focused service skills (empathy-based listening, written and oral skills).
- Excellent analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
- mutual skill.
- presentation skills.
- If you thrive in a dynamic work environment, there is always a new horizon to explore. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, challenging assignments and competitive financial rewards.
- Our employee programs prioritize the well-being of employees and their families. We offer a comprehensive benefits plan, education support, a wellness/fitness reimbursement, and time to volunteer.
How to apply for OpenText Recruitment 2021?
- Firstly, open the official site @ www.opentext.com.
- Then the home page will appear on the screen.
- Now, scroll down the page and candidates can find the careers menu.
- Tap on it and a new page opens.
- Scroll the page and aspirants can find the “View All Opportunities” button.
- Hit on it and search Captiva Technical Support Job Openings.
- Then the link appears, open it and verify the complete information and if interested finish the opentext registration process.
|Open Text Recruitment 2021 – Important Links|
|To check opentext recruitment 2021 and apply||Click here|