Newance Communications Recruitment 2021 | Junior Speech Scientist | Bangalore: Hello job seekers!!! Here the Latest Newance Communications Recruitment 2021 drive has been announced for the Junior Speech Scientist role in Bangalore. To apply for this Nuance Communications Recruitment 2021, candidates must have BS or MS or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Computer Engineering, Cognitive Science, Computational Linguistics, Physics, Mathematics or related field and willing to work full time. Must be ready. . And to complete the Nuance Communications registration process, candidates should fill and submit the Nuance Communications Application Form online through the link provided below.
Nuance Communications Recruitment 2021 – Overview
||junior speech scientist
||BS or MS or equivalent degree in computer science, data science, computer engineering, cognitive science, computational linguistics, physics, mathematics, or a related field
|type of work
||all the time
As a member of the Nuance Professional Services team, you will be involved in the implementation of speech/speaker recognition models for enterprise firms seeking to improve their customer self-service automation through AI conversational bots. And the projects involve multiple technical environments with a high level of customer interaction. Candidates will work throughout the entire life cycle of projects including design/requirements, coding/programming, testing, installation, documentation, and providing maintenance and support.
Principal Duties/Responsibilities – Junior Speech Scientist
- Design, develop and test VoiceXML grammars and grammars for static/dynamic contexts, including natural language comprehension (NLU) statistical languages and semantic models.
- Make recommendations related to recognition performance by improving grammar, statistical semantic models, recognition parameters, dictionaries and acoustic models.
- Analyze the performance of applications by identifying hot spots, assessing callers and analyzing user navigational success with identification accuracy.
- Provide analysis results to our customers to help them advance their customer service application performance.
- Develop tools and enhance algorithms that facilitate the development of new systems and the optimization of language processing and speech recognition components.
- Developing models for voice biometrics and analyzing the results with various experiments.
- Participate in reviews at different stages of a project lifecycle.
- Develop methodologies, scripts, processes that improve efficiency and quality
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders for day-to-day deliverables.
- Support QA, UAT and Release phases of the project.
Required Skills | junior speech scientist
- Speech recognition/voice biometrics knowledge, speech recognition comprehension, text classification, or other machine learning algorithms.
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis
- Passion for working with clients to adapt systems to their unique needs and apply empirical data to generate breakthroughs
- Excellent analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Strong programming skills in both Perl, Python, Java, C/C++, SQL.
- Collaborative – Driven to work with the PS team globally to understand best practices and implement solutions.
- Ability to interact successfully with customers.
- Passionate about analyzing data to solve problems and improve systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
good to have
- Coursework or previous work experience in human-computer interaction, usability studies, or statistics.
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus
- Familiar with IVR and ASR platforms and APIs.
- Background in data science, or related fields
- Experience with pattern recognition, machine learning, linguistics or signal processing knowledge
Nuance provides a compelling and rewarding work environment. We provide market-competitive salaries, bonuses, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, enterprising team and be a part of our continued success.
How to apply for Nuance Communications Job openings?
- Visit the official site @ nuance.com.
- The home page appears on the screen.
- Candidates should scroll down the page and can find the Careers section.
- Search for Junior Speech Scientist job openings.
- When a link appears, click on it or directly hit the Organize link on this page.
- Fill all the details in the relevant fields and upload the required documents.
- Download Nuance Communications Application Form for an additional purpose.
| Newance Communications Recruitment 2021 – Important Links
|To apply for Nuance Communications Recruitment 2021
|| Click here
We believe that systematic information on Nuance Communications Recruitment 2021 is helpful. Keep following our web portal @ freshers now Regularly.