Ingram Micro Recruitment 2021 for Associate Cyber Security Consultant @ www.ingrammicro.com: There is good news for the candidates who are waiting for Ingram Micro Job Opening. Ingram Micro Company had scheduled the Ingram Micro Recruitment 2021 drive to hire candidates with 0-2 years of experience Bachelor Degree for the role of Associate Cyber Security Consultant (43600) in the concerned subject (eg Computer Science or Cyber Security) at Chennai. So, aspirants who are willing to apply for this Ingram Micro opening in Chennai must complete the Ingram Micro registration process through below mentioned link. All best friends!!!
Ingram Micro Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|company’s name||ingram micro|
|job role||Associate Cyber Security Consultant|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree in a related subject (such as computer science or cyber security)|
Job Description | Associate Cyber Security Consultant
As an information security consultant, you will provide cyber security risk and compliance support to the information security team in support of projects that will provide increased cyber security maturity and reduce overall risk. You will be assigned to projects and the dotted line in functional managers to assist you in delivering cyber security projects. These projects align with the NIST Cyber Security Framework and support the overall mission, vision and objectives of the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
We are hiring in any of the following cyber security proficiencies
- Information Security Strategy and Architecture – Application of NIST Cyber Security Framework, Security Architecture, Secure SDLC, Security Equipment Engineering and Design, System and Applications hardening etc.
- Governance – Policy Development and Management, Policy Exceptions.
- Risk – risk assessment, risk mitigation plans, third party risk, securing the supply chain.
- Awareness and Training – Safety Training and Awareness Activities, Graphic Artist, Technical Writing.
- Offensive Security – Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessment and Management.
- Investigations – Security Incident Response, Digital Forensics, Investigation.
- Threat Engineering – Threat intelligence, security incident response, reverse engineering of malware.
- Security Operations Center – Level 2 Incident Analyst, Asset Management, Splunk Management.
- Security Project Management – Project and Program Management.
Job Qualification and Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related subject (such as computer science or cyber security).
- Provide three current work references and pass a criminal background check.
- Pass the proficiency test related to the role.
- The consultant will be responsible for providing technical and field direction for information security programs and projects, in coordination with all other information security management.
- Consultants are expected to work autonomously and collaboratively with other information security managers and associates.
- The consultant demonstrates the ability to continually and relentlessly innovate and challenge the status quo.
- Best Practices – The consultant is an expert in information security procedures and best practices.
- Technology and Trends – The consultant is responsible for staying current on information security technologies and trends.
- Training and mentoring – The consultant is a technical consultant and provides coaching to other security associates.
- Project Deliverables – Works to accomplish the project deliverables.
- Problem Solving – The consultant should be able to analyze a problem, connect with the right resources and solve problems systematically. The consultant should be able to document and explain the root cause of problems and be able to make recommendations on how to solve the problem or problem.
- Business acumen – Must be able to demonstrate ability to harmonize with information security initiatives, processes, business requirements, strategies and budgets.
- Risk-Based Decisions – The advisor is able to make risk-based decisions.
- Process Development – The consultant must be able to develop, document and implement complex business processes across multiple teams and domains.
- Security Incident Response – The consultant is responsible for assisting the SIRT commander during a high-severe security incident by reviewing and consulting an investigation, prevention, treatment and recommendations.
Skills and Experience for Associate Cyber Security Consultant
- 0-2 years information security experience.
- Deep understanding of risk, business acumen and ROI.
- Strong communication (ie, written and oral), presentation, teamwork skills and resourcefulness.
How to apply for Ingram Micro Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official site @ www.ingrammicro.com.
- The home page appears on the screen.
- Go to career page.
- Search for Associate Cyber Security Consultant openings.
- When the link appears, click on it and complete the Ingram Micro registration process.
|Ingram Micro Recruitment 2021 – Important Link –|
|Ingram Micro Recruitment 2021 to check and apply||Click here|
Stay updated with latest Ingram Micro job openings by following our web portal @ freshers now Regularly.