Indigo Recruitment 2021 @ indigo.in | Associate JTO | Freshers and Experienced: International Marketing and Trading Company Indigo has announced Indigo Recruitment 2021 Associate JTO QA&TS, Associate JTO-PLM roles. And, individuals who want to have a kick start in their career can apply for Indigo Openings 2021. Also, the candidates who are willing to apply for the Indigo Associate JTO Jobs 2021 should fulfill the Indigo Eligibility Criteria and submit the Indigo Application Form online. mode. In addition to this, we have also furnished the details like job description, how to apply for Indigo Recruitment etc. We advise all the candidates to go through this complete article to get the information.
Indigo Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Job Role and ID||Associate JTO QA&TS (16322), Associate JTO-PLM (16315)|
|Associate JTO Experience||0-1 year|
|Associate JTO Job Type||direct contract|
Associate JTO QA&TS
Must be familiar on the following:
- CAME (Sustainable Airworthiness Management Exhibition)
- MOE (Maintenance Organization Exhibition).
- TPM (Technical Process Manual)
- Getting familiar with AMOS and learning how to capture different types of data from modules as needed in QATS.
- Familiarize yourself with the various reports, forms, inspection schedules used in QATS.
- To engage with technical officers and assist them in various day to day tasks so as to gain practical knowledge.
- Familiarity with the working procedures of various verticals in QATS like Records Section, Training Cell, Mod Cell, Aircraft Maintenance Programs, Audit Section, Reliability etc.
- To assist in carrying out any project/data analysis or any other assignment as directed by QM from time to time.
- Any other work assigned by the Sectional Head/QM.
Associate JTO QA&TS should have B.Tech (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Aeronautical)/ following education qualification in AME
planning logistics material
- Aircraft routing, fleet management, maintenance planning with minimum grounding time of aircraft.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management, Front Line Support
- Repair management of aircraft components.
- Planning and provision of materials, parts, tools and equipment
- Purchasing of spares and logistics support
- Long term aircraft maintenance planning including aircraft leasing, entry into service, C-Check etc.
- Insurance, warranty, budget and cost control.
- contract management
- Contact / develop with local / foreign vendors –
- Special projects/studies/implementation of systems and processes etc.
Be aware of and adhere to the safety responsibilities and accountability set out in the IndiGo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives.
Associate JTO- PLM should possess following educational qualification in B.Tech (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Aeronautical).
How to apply for Indigo Recruitment 2021?
- All applicants must visit the official site @ indigo.in.
- Then the Indigo home page appears on the screen.
- Apart from this process, candidates can also directly go and hit on the below mentioned link for the respective role.
- If candidates are new then they should hit on candidate signup button and if they are already registered then they can hit on candidate login button.
- Fill all the details carefully in the Indigo Application Form and upload the required documents and submit them.
- Lastly, we suggest the interested candidates download the Indigo Application Form and keep it for additional use.
|Indigo Recruitment 2021 – Important Links|
|To know more details about Associate JTO QA&TS role||Click here|
|To know more details about the Associate JTO-PLM role||Click here|
|To apply for Indigo Associate JTO-PLM, JTO QA&TS role||Click here|
Hope the systematic information regarding Indigo Recruitment 2021 is useful. Keep following our web portal @ freshers now Regularly and collect all the latest updates.