ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 @ www.icicicareers.com | Phone Banking Officer Jobs for Graduates: Good News for the candidates who are looking for ICICI Bank Jobs!!! ICICI Bank had officially announced the ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 drive to hire 0-4 years experienced candidates for the role of Phone Banking Officer in Guwahati, Chennai, Indore, Hyderabad, Thane. So, graduate candidates who are flexible to work for rotational shifts can start applying for ICICI Bank Phone Banking Officer Jobs. And for accurate and quick access to the candidates, we put a direct link to complete the ICICI Bank online registration process at the end of the article.
Apart from this, we also arranged the details like ICICI Bank Eligibility Criteria for Phone Banking Officer Post, Skills, Roles & Responsibilities, ICICI Bank Salary Details, and finally a clear step by step process to finish the ICICI Bank Registration Process. To know ICICI Bank Jobs for Graduates, keep visiting our web portal @ freshers now on a regular basis. Best wishes for your future endeavours.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|name of the company
||phone banking officer
||best in the industry
||Guwahati, Chennai, Indore, Hyderabad, Thane
||open to work in rotational shift
ICICI Bank Phone Banking offers a range of facilities, which enable the corporate customers to carry out many of their banking activities from the comfort of their premises. The Phone Banking Officer is responsible for providing good service to the customers regarding any of their banking, financial and investment related needs.
Position will be responsible for resolving customer queries over phone on day to day basis thereby providing efficient customer service. This situation requires us to cross-sell banking products over the phone to our existing customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling and resolving customer complaints/queries over phone.
- Cross-selling of various banking products to customers over the phone.
- Providing relevant product and service information to customers.
- Open to work in rotational shifts.
- Fluency in spoken English and Hindi language.
- Customer first (leverages each customer interaction as an opportunity to make an impact, continually seeks to understand customer needs, is accessible and responsive).
- Passion (constantly raises the bar for self and team, has a strong execution bias, takes initiative even in the face of significant difficulties).
How to apply for ICICI Recruitment 2021?
- Firstly, all the candidates visit the official site @ www.icicicareers.com.
- Then the home page appears on the screen.
- On the right side, candidates can find the freshers menu.
- Click on it and the list of job openings for freshers will be displayed.
- From that select the Phone Banking Officer post.
- Check the required details and finish the ICICI registration process.
| ICICI Recruitment 2021 – Important Link
|To check and apply for ICICI Recruitment 2021
|| Click here