HSBC Recruitment 2021 @ www.hsbc.co.in | executive | Hyderabad: Jobr.in is here with latest HSBC job openings. HSBC Recruiters had announced the HSBC Recruitment 2021 for the Executive – HR Operations role in Hyderabad. For this, candidates should be graduate or above in any discipline with 0-2 years Of experience And this HSBC Executive Job Opening is a rotating shift type and a full time opportunity. So, candidates make a note of it and apply for HSBC Recruitment 2021 by completing the HSBC registration process from the link given below.
HSBC Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|job role||Executive – Human Resource Operations|
|Eligibility||Graduation or above in any discipline|
|type of job||all the time|
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to enable businesses to thrive and prosper where there is growth, and ultimately help people fulfill their hopes and fulfill their ambitions.
Roles and Responsibilities | executive
- The jobholder is exposed to the operational risks associated with the role and the business inherent in taking into account constantly changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructuring and the impact of new technology.
- Also addressing any areas of concern in conjunction with Line Management and/or the appropriate department.
- This will be achieved by ensuring that all actions take into account the possibility of being an operational risk.
impact on business
- Process customer instructions in accordance with agreed standard operating procedures
- Provide accurate MI with analysis
- Follow TAT as per agreed PLA daily/monthly for all normal processing activities
- Ad-hoc and monthly standard reports are completed on time
Customer / Stakeholder
- Build and maintain relationships with internal customers and vendors
- Ensure that service failures/customer complaints are recorded/resolved and escalated in a time bound manner
- Ensure that all customer compliments are recorded and forwarded to the line manager in a timely manner
- Resolve employee queries related to HR
- Make sure audit checks are completed
- Do not make errors that may result in the occurrence of operating loss.
Leadership and Teamwork
- Take leaves as planned, minimize leave due to illness and unplanned leaves, be flexible for additional hours when needed
- Share knowledge and best practices
- Timely and accurate updation of data on ICAT without any discrepancy
- Actively support team, process initiatives and center activities
- Demonstrate dependability and support the team in achieving their objectives
operational effectiveness and control
- Responsible for generating disciplinary, confirmation, NOC letters on time
- Ensure timely removal of system access rights of attrit/transferred employees
- Reduce Operating Loss to % – Zero Ops Loss
- Ensure there are no high risk or repeated audit findings during group audits, compliance reviews or ICD reviews
- Ensure that eSAC cards are completed with proper remarks of checks done within the specified time frame
- Ensure BC plans are updated and tested in accordance with BC testing guidelines
Qualifications and Requirements
- Graduation or above in any discipline
- good analytical ability
- good communication skills
- Minimum experience of 0 to 2 years is desirable
- good interpersonal skills
- customer oriented
- Ability to work under constant pressure
- eye for detail
- Knowledge of MS Office
- HR Qualification / Prior Experience in HR
How to apply for HSBC Recruitment 2021?
- Open the official site @ www.hsbc.co.in.
- The home page appears on the screen.
- Go to career page.
- SURF for Executive – HR Operations Openings.
- When the link appears, click on it and finish the HSBC registration process.
|HSBC Recruitment 2021 – Important Link|
|How to check and apply HSBC Recruitment 2021||Click here|