GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021 | Freshers & Experienced | Bangalore @ globalfoundries.com: Candidates can get the latest GlobalFoundries job openings from this article. GlobalFoundries had announced the GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021 drive to hire eligible candidates for the role of Eng Integration & Yield (Senior Yield Engineer) for Bangalore Location. a . candidates of BE/B.Tech. OR M.Sc./ M.Tech Candidates with 0-5 years relevant experience in Electrical (Microelectronics)/ Electronics Engineering or Applied Physics as educational qualification can apply for GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021. For the convenience of the candidates, we have arranged a direct link to apply for GlobalFoundry Recruitment 2021 in this article.
GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021 – Overview Over
|company’s name||Global Foundries|
|job role||Engineering Integration and Yield (Senior Yield Engineer)|
|Qualification & Experience||BE/B.Tech or MSc/M.Tech in Electrical (Microelectronics)/Electronics Engineering or Applied Physics with 0-5 years relevant experience.|
About Global Foundries
GlobalFoundries is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development and manufacturing services to some of the world’s most inspired technology companies. And with a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GlobalFoundries enables technologies and systems that transform industries and empower customers to shape their markets.
- Programmatically identify Maverick wafers after functional/sort test and collect wafer specific signals.
- The candidate will be responsible for functional/ordered test monitoring, root cause analysis and related construction works.
- Perform bin-2-defect analysis en stray wafers.
- Work passionately to correlate inline wafer electrical tests and defect data to Maverick wafers to identify the root cause of functional/sort test failure.
- Work with relevant teams and provide input to build apps for local yield engineering needs.
- Drive the segmentation of spatial patterns in the functional/sort test based on photo patterns, repeaters, location-sensitive patterns, edge patterns, CoW patterns, and additional regrouping based on failing sort bins.
- Summarize weekly WET signal packages for specific technologies/clients for internal use and also summarize CFM/PCM fault trends as needed.
- Actively learn G85 pick map editing tools and help ‘inking out’ the problematic die. Prior knowledge on die inking and related software tools is added plus.
- Clear reporting and communication of issues on a daily basis to Burlington teams
- Must be flexible in job assignments and open to working weekend shifts on rotational basis as per business requirement
- BE/B.Tech. Or MSc / MTech. in Electrical (Microelectronics) / Electronics Engineering or Applied Physics with 0-5 years of relevant experience
- Requires critical critical thinking skills and a basic understanding of statistical data analysis
- Good understanding of semiconductor process technology, solid-state device physics, and submicron device architecture
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team or environment with globally metrics
- excellent oral and written communication
- Aggressive learner and a strong team player, Excellent analytical skills, Timely delivery of assignments
- Screenplay skill is a plus
- Work experience in CMOS process and process module/equipment (200mm/300mm) is strongly preferred.
- There is a strong desire to have practical experience in Wafer Electrical / Functional / Sort Tests.
- Scripting skills are preferred with open source languages like R and Python.
- effective power.
All offers of employment with GlobalFoundries are conditional upon successful completion of a background check, valid work pass and medical examination, as applicable and subject to relevant local legal laws and regulations.
How to Apply for GlobalFoundries Job Openings?
- Visit the official site @ globalfoundries.com.
- The home page is displayed on the screen.
- Get into the career part.
- Search for GlobalFoundries job openings.
- Then, aspirants can find the Eng Integration & Yield (Senior Yield Engineer) link or directly go to the link arranged on this page.
- Give the details correctly and submit the required documents.
- Take a copy of the GlobalFoundries Application Form for future use.
|GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021 – Important Links|
|To apply for GlobalFoundries Recruitment 2021 (England Integration and Yield (Senior Yield Engineer))||Click here|
To know all the instant updates on GlobalFoundries job openings keep visiting our web portal @ freshers now Regularly.