Nazar Recruitment 2021 @ www.glance.com | SDET I Vacancies in Bangalore: Nazar Company is Hiring!!! Candidates can get the latest information of Nazar Recruitment 2021 for SDET I role from this article. Glance company has scheduled Glance Recruitment 2021 drive to hire candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree for SDET I Roll in Bangalore. So, candidates having 0-2 years of experience can start applying for Nazar Vacancies in Bangalore by completing the online registration process. At the end of the article, for the quick access for the candidates, we put a direct link to complete the Glance Online Registration process.
Furthermore, candidates can simply hit the link given below to go through the Nazar registration process. Apart from these, we arranged accurate information on Jhalak Eligibility Criteria, Roles & Responsibilities of SDET I, Nazar Salary details. Follow @ our web portal freshers now Regularly to get all latest updates on Glance Openings in Bangalore.
Nazar Recruitment 2021 – Overview
||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
||best in the industry
Nazar – An InMobi Group Company
Glance is an AI-first Screen Zero content discovery platform, and over the past few months it has been scaled up massively to one of the largest platforms in India. Jhalak is a lock-screen first mobile content platform installed within InMobi. The average mobile phone user unlocks their phone >150 times a day. Glance aims to be there, providing visually rich, easy-to-consume content to entertain and inform mobile users – one unlock at a time. There are already over 130 million mobile phones in India, and we are only just beginning the journey! We are now in the second phase of the Jhalak story – we are going global!
What can we promise?
We provide the opportunity to make an immediate impact on the company and our products. You will do what will be mission-critical for Jhalak and key to optimizing technology operations while working with highly competent and ambitious peer groups. At Nazar, you get daily meals for your body, soul, and mind, gym and yoga classes, state-of-the-art training, and equipment, cocktails in the drink cart on Thursdays, and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We also promise you to bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you be doing?
- Thorough testing (manual, automation) to ensure the highest standard quality of the product.
- Debugging production issues and identifying problems – testing them with/without support from the development and product teams.
- Exploratory and performance testing of Nazar/Roposo applications across the stack.
- Designing and developing a range of products aimed at improving engineering productivity and team efficiency.
- Develop scalable and reliable automated frameworks across API, mobile, web and backend.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 0-2 years practical experience in the field of Development / SDET / QA.
- Experience in developing test frameworks.
- Basic understanding of quality assurance methods and practices.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to collaborate and work with product and business stakeholders.
- Experience in any open source automation framework.
- Strong OOPS concepts and fundamentals. Proficiency in any one of Java, Golang, Python, C++ etc.
- Experience in shell scripting or familiarity with the CLI is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Working comfortably in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment.
- Experience in testing mobile applications is highly desirable.
Why join us?
You will contribute to creating disruptive and innovative consumer experiences using technology. We value autonomy, collaboration, technological innovation and result-oriented thinking. Jhalak’s culture is all about rewarding excellence so there are great opportunities for the right candidates!
How to apply for Nazar Recruitment 2021?
- Firstly, all the candidates must visit the official site @ www.glance.com.
- The home page is displayed on the screen.
- Now, scroll down the page and candidates can find the careers menu.
- Click on it and a new page opens.
- Candidates must be searching for SDET I Openings in Bangalore.
- The link gets displayed and now aspirants can start applying for SDET I role by completing the Nazar registration process.
| Nazar Recruitment 2021 – Important Links
|To check and apply Nazar Recruitment 2021
|| Click here