GE Appliances Recruitment 2021 @ www.geappliances.com | Associate Developer Jobs in Hyderabad: Good news for employed people!!! GE Appliances has scheduled GE Appliances Recruitment 2021 drive to hire 0-2 years experienced candidates for the post of Associate Developer, Oracle EBS in Hyderabad. So, candidates with Bachelor’s, Master’s degree in Computer/Informatics background can avail this opportunity. And aspirants can click on the below mentioned link to complete the GE Tools Online Registration Process.
Additionally, for flexible access for candidates, we have submitted details like GE Equipment eligibility criteria, essential qualifications, and responsibilities, GE Equipment salary details, and step-by-step process to apply for GE Equipment Recruitment 2021 . To get latest updates on GE Appliance Jobs in Hyderabad / GE Appliances job openings, follow our web portal @ freshers now Regularly. Best wishes for your future endeavours.
GE Equipment Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|company’s name||GE Appliances|
|job role||Associate Developer, Oracle EBS|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer and/or Information Science|
|the wages||not disclosed|
About Associate Developer, Oracle EBS
In this role, you will be building/coding technical solutions for certain CEMLI – with the ability to understand, analyze and build solutions for business requirements. You will be responsible for working closely with Tech Leads to understand business processes/problems and to come up with possible technical solutions in a timely manner.
What would you do
- Work closely with Tech Leads and manage all aspects of CEMLI development.
- PL/SQL code for business requirements, create Oracle XML Publisher reports.
- Prepare migration documents and work with the SysAdmin team to migrate code.
- Build code as designed to meet business needs, while maintaining coding standards.
- Understand requirements (MD020) and prepare technical design (MD060) in consultation with Tech Lead.
- Document test cases and understand application performance requirements.
- Ability to quickly learn technical skills like PL/SQL, ISG, EDI, OAF, Integration.
- Produce technical documentation to enable the system development lifecycle, such as the MD060 and CM010.
- Working with version control systems such as Git Working actively with tech leads and team members to develop technical solutions for CEMLI development.
- A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer and / or Information Science.
- Working knowledge of PL/SQL.
- 0-2 years ERP practical experience – at Oracle EBS.
- Practical experience in developing code and unit testing in Oracle EBS. module or any other platform.
- Candidates who have Interned in GE Appliances can also apply.
- Knowledge of code migration and governance processes.
- Knowledge on integration.
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn technical skills like PL/SQL, ISG, EDI, OAF, Integration.
- Knowledge of XML Publisher Reports, RDF Reports
- Knowledge on Form Personalization and OAF
- Exposure to Improve Application Performance
GE Appliances is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Step wise process to apply for GE Appliances job opening
- Open the official site @ www.geappliances.com.
- The home page is displayed on the screen.
- By scrolling the page, candidates can find the Careers tab.
- Click on it and the page gets redirected.
- Now on the top of the page, candidates can find the Search Jobs menu.
- Surf as Associate Developer, Oracle EBS or REQ-8018 in Hyderabad.
- The required link will be displayed and read the complete information.
- If interested, click on the Apply Now button at the top of the page to finish the GE Appliances registration process.
|GE Equipment Recruitment 2021 – Important Links|
|To check and apply for GE Appliance Recruitment 2021||Click here|