Epic Recruitment 2021 @ www.epiqglobal.com – Associate Software Engineer Jobs in Hyderabad: There is good news for 2020 graduates who are looking for Epic Jobs in Hyderabad. Recently, Epic Recruiters has scheduled the Epic Recruitment 2021 drive to hire passionate and suitable candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer in Hyderabad. To apply for Epic Associate Software Engineer job, candidates should have possessed educational qualification as Bachelor/ Master degree in Information Science or Computer Science – B.Tech, MCA, MS Computer. We suggest all the candidates click on the below mentioned link to complete the Epic Online Registration Process.
For easy access for the candidates, we arranged additional information like EPIC Eligibility Criteria, Associate Software Engineer Skills & Responsibilities, EPIC Salary details, and a step-by-step process to complete the EPIC registration process without any hassle . Best wishes for your future endeavours.
Epic Recruitment 2021 – Overview
||associate software engineer
|type of work
||all the time
||Bachelor / Master Degree in Informatics OR Computer Science Required – B.Tech, MCA, MS Computer.
||best in the industry
Job Description | associate software engineer
The Legal Solutions team within Legal Services is growing, and we are looking for a Trainee / Associate Software Engineer who is a 2020 graduate with basic knowledge in Salesforce.
The Trainee/Associate Software Engineer will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our Pulse application as part of the Legal Solutions team. The ideal candidate is one who has minimal formal Salesforce training from the institute and is a salesforce trailhead, a good qualification with knowledge of any programming language. that meet the requirements of our business team.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Informatics OR Computer Science Required – B.Tech, MCA, MS Computer.
- Trained in Salesforce from a reputed institution (must be able to produce artworks for successful course completion) and Salesforce Trailhead.
- Very good qualifying skills.
- Ability to work in collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals.
- Ability to analyze business processes and requirements.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to interact fluently with team members and certain senior members in teams, and ability to work collaboratively.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.
- Must have knowledge of application prototyping, designing and understanding of requirement.
- Strong logical, analytical and reasoning skills with the ability to visualize processes and results.
- Knowledge at all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Proactive issue resolution with a positive attitude.
- Must be highly motivated with a strong sense of commitment towards the work.
- Profiles with the following skills will be given preference over the rest.
- Certified in SFDC technical domain.
Job responsibilities include
- Learn new domains quickly, work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment, and can communicate well with their peers and team members.
- Documenting best practices, implementation reaches technical solutions, using appropriate documentation standards.
- Working collaboratively internally to deliver chosen solutions.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Contribute to and build knowledgebase documentation, configuration management documentation.
- Writing Apex code, triggers and unit test classes to accomplish code coverage based on coding standards.
- Resolve issues on your own or with team member support and debug code to identify and fix any problems.
- Create fields, page layouts, record types for standard as well as custom objects.
- Build innovative solutions, reusable components as a form of applied and innovative culture.
- Prepare and document the necessary deployment steps for each artifact you develop. This includes using company-recommended tools, as well as the ability to research and learn new tools in the market.
- Create Aura Components, Lightning Components for the partner community.
- Create validation rules, process builders, workflow rules, profiles based on requirements.
Write a unit test class to validate Apex and any other code.
- Resolve technical issues to the best of your ability and/or with the help of senior team members.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement efforts for application design, support and practice development efforts.
Epic is a leading global provider of integrated technology and services to the legal profession, including eDiscovery, managed services, bankruptcy, class action, and mass tort administrations, federal regulatory action, and data breach responses. Our innovative solutions are designed to streamline the administration of litigation, investigations, financial transactions, regulatory compliance and other legal matters. Epic’s content experts bring clarity to complexity, create efficiency through expertise, and bring confidence to our customers around the world. We strive for a cohesive, collaborative environment focused on group achievement.
How to apply for Epic Recruitment 2021?
- Firstly, all the candidates must visit the official site @ www.epiqglobal.com.
- The home page appears on the screen.
- At the top, candidates can find the careers menu.
- Now, a new page gets opened, and search for Associate Software Engineer Openings.
- Then, candidates can find the required link and check the complete information carefully.
- Finally, interested candidates can complete the Epic registration process by clicking on the apply button.
| Epic Recruitment 2021 – Important Links
|To check and apply Epic Recruitment 2021
|| Click here
Hope the systematic information on EPIC Recruitment 2021 is useful. Keep following our web portal @ freshers now Regularly to get all the latest news and updates.