Eaton Recruitment 2021 for the role of Associate Analyst in Pune @ eaton.com: Eaton Hiring!!! It sounds good, doesn’t it? Then without any delay start applying for Eaton Recruitment 2021 Drive. Aspirants who are looking for fresher openings in Pune can use this opportunity. To apply for Eaton Associate Analyst Jobs Eaton Eligibility Criteria Candidates must have four years university degree in computer science, business or related field. Also, note that candidates can work from home or go through any other Eaton facility.
Interested candidates can start applying for Eaton Online Registration Process by clicking on the link given below on this page. In addition to this, we have also arranged the details like Eaton Eligibility Criteria, Assistant Analyst Qualification & Work, Eaton Salary Details in this post. To know more updates and news about freshers/experienced jobs in Pune, keep following our web portal @. freshers now Regularly.
Eaton Recruitment 2021 – Overview
||all the time
||Four-year university degree degree in computer science, business or related field
||best in the industry
||Pune (Work from home or any other Eaton facility allowed)
Eaton India Information Technology Center (EITC) is focused on the core objective of creating value for Eaton’s enterprise IT needs and contributes to key strategic objectives by leveraging the talent base in global and regional initiatives that drive Eaton’s competitive advantage, standardization and Improves cost. .
EITC provides an environment and opportunities to accelerate individual careers in a challenging environment that provides a world-class information technology footprint. EITC employees are currently part of a globally diverse team of IT professionals who serve our internal and external clients through capabilities in areas such as ERP, Engineering, Customer Facing Solutions, Business Intelligence, Architecture, Integration, Infrastructure, QA provide solutions. Application development, project management, security and compliance, etc.
associate analyst details
The primary objectives of this position include understanding the requirements specified in the Business Requirements Definition Document (BRD) and developing solutions using BI technologies (servers and databases) in functional solution design and high level technical design, independently in unit testing. Includes working from and/or on teams, working with peers, businesses in implementing standard practices through BI tools and continuous improvement initiatives. Also responsible for supporting the application in production.
This position will be responsible for the development and support of BI applications. This candidate will support various business intelligence efforts in various sectors globally. Successful candidate should have strong understanding of Python, data science concepts, application development in bigdata technologies, XML, JSON, data warehouse, and database design concepts, a strong background in writing and tuning SQL queries with ETL knowledge is an added advantage .
associate analyst job
- Develops or assists in designing applications based on BI domain.
- Responsible for production support activities in accordance with the standard ITSM process.
- Responsible for selected project delivery including all phases of PROLaunch project management.
- Create documents to establish traceability, technical specifications and source of requirements to target mapping.
- Drives the delivery of projects from inception through development, go-live and user adoption.
- Provides assistance locally, within the region and globally as needed.
- Partner with operations and business to ensure continuous alignment and facilitate ongoing communication.
- Regularly position, prioritize, and timely return and strengthen communication to regional leaders and the global organization, including the communication of critical breakthrough measures, issues, and mitigation strategies.
- Works in a collaborative regional team with strong personal management skills in highly metrics and virtual environments.
- They should be able to identify “best practices” for improving existing architectures and in line with business and IT needs, working in regional and global teams.
- The person should have a sound understanding of IT processes, as well as a sound understanding of project management methodology.
- Specialization in BI Development – Power BI, Python, CDH
- Understanding of SQL, PLSQL and RDBMS concepts.
- Good understanding of data science concepts and bigdata technologies.
- Practical experience in developing applications using programming languages such as Python.
- Good understanding of NoSQL DB concepts.
- It would be good to have knowledge of Hive, Impala.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of all stages of SDLC
- Industry Standard Documentation Practice Practice
- Understanding of Waterfall and Agile Project Management Methods
- Awareness of ITSM processes.
- customer focus
- team player
- results oriented
How to apply for Eaton job openings?
- Open the official site @ Eaton.com.
- Then the home page is displayed on the screen.
- Scroll down the page and candidates can find the Careers tab.
- Click on it and a new page opens.
- Now search the Associate Analyst job openings.
- When the link appears, click on it.
- Check the complete details carefully and if interested complete the Eaton registration process.
| Eaton Recruitment 2021 – Important Links
|To check and apply Eaton Recruitment 2021
|| Click here