Quent Walkin Drive 2019: There is good news for the candidates who are looking for jobs in Gurgaon. Yes, Cavent India Pvt. Limited team is going to hire graduate candidates for the role of Recruitment Coordinator. So job seekers can make use of this wonderful opportunity. Interested candidates can participate quant walkin interview in Gurgaon 30 August 2019. Also, freshers candidates are invited for Cvent Walkin Drive in Gurgaon. Also, to help the interested candidates, we had provided the criteria like eligibility, job description, company profile, educational qualification and more information on this page.
Quent Walkin Drive 2019 – Complete Details
||Sivent India Pvt. Ltd.
||INR 2,00,000 LPA
|type of employment
||permanent job, full time
||HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
||Fresher, Trainee, Entry Level
Job Description – Recruitment Coordinator
Cvent is looking for a bright and dynamic Recruitment Coordinator for our Gurgaon office. Reporting to the hiring senior manager, this individual will be responsible for supporting a team of 10+ recruiters and ensuring a positive candidate experience. Owing to our continued growth, this position is a great opportunity for a go-getter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to get their foot in the door and on the career path.
- Requires fresher with at least bachelor’s degree (not MBA)
- Ability to prioritize, manage time well, stay organized, meet needs quickly, and adjust focus as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Quick learner with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with reasonable discretion
- Ability to work comfortably in highly deadline-oriented environments
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well with all levels of people
- Must be comfortable working on weekends
- Greeting, screening and directing candidates and visitors to appropriate staff
- Schedule interviews and prepare interview resources
- Assign tests to multiple roles
- Work on internal job postings and coordination
- Facilitate onsite interviews, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Coordinating and preparing materials for career fairs and on-campus interviews
- Enter application and interview note in applicant tracking system
- Sharing feedback with the candidate after the completion of the interview process
- Sending candidate experience survey to each candidate
- Closing candidates on interview feedback form
- Follow-up with Hiring Managers to Complete Feedback Tools Post Interview
- Updating the final status on ATS and settlement of demand
- Travels (sometimes) with the recruitment team for coordination for campus interviews ie Delhi NCR.
Company Profile – Sivent India Pvt. Ltd.
Cvent, Inc. is a privately held Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company specializing in market-leading meeting, events and hospitality management technology. The company provides web-based software for site selection, online event registration, event management, email marketing and web survey completion. The company is owned by private equity firm Vista Equity Partners.
Educational Qualification for Quant Walkin Drive 2019
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG: Post Graduate Not Required
- Doctorate: Doctorate not required
Quent Walkin Drive 2019 – Specifications
- Run Date: 30 August 2019
- interview schedule: after 1:00 pm
- Name of the recruiter: Tanupriya Saharani
Venue for Quant Walkin Interview in Gurgaon
19th Floor Building, No. 14C, DLF Cyber City,
DLF Phase 2, Sector 24, Gurugram,
Documents Required for Cvent, Walkin Drive in Gurgaon
- Applicants must have all required educational certificates along with Xerox copies
- All job aspirants must carry latest updated resume and job aspirants must have latest passport size photographs
- Also, you need to carry any government attested ID proof like Aadhar Card, PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
Candidates are advised to make use of this opportunity. For more latest updates, keep visiting us freshers now web site daily. Thank you.