Credit Suisse Recruitment 2021 @ www.credit-suisse.com | engineering and operations analyst jobs in pune: Want to start your career with Credit Suisse? Then start applying for Credit Suisse job openings. Credit Suisse had scheduled a Credit Suisse recruitment drive to hire candidates fresher or IT experienced with up to 1 year of experience for the Engineering and Operations Analyst role in Pune, India. Hence, graduates willing to work full time (FT) in engineering or any relevant field can apply for this Credit Suisse job. So, candidates who are actively looking for Credit Suisse Jobs for Freshers can take advantage of this opportunity to complete the Credit Suisse online registration process through the link given below.
The recruiters have not disclosed any Credit Suisse salary details. Keep watching the next sections of the post to know about Engineering and Operations Analyst responsibilities, Credit Suisse eligibility criteria, and process to complete the Credit Suisse registration process. Follow @ our web portal freshers now To get instant updates on latest Credit Suisse job openings.
Credit Suisse Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|company’s name||credit Suisse|
|job role||Engineering and Operations Analyst|
|type of work||Full Time (FT)|
|Eligibility||Bachelor in Engineering or any relevant field required|
|Experience||A fresher or up to 1 year IT experience|
|job location||Pune, India|
your area of responsibility
Your responsibilities include
- Be a part of Credit Suisse India BDC Technology Division.
- You will contribute to the evaluation of new technologies and help establish a technical bias for the group.
- A senior technical lead role based in Pune India to assist in the delivery of strategic business related applications.
- The candidate will be part of the global team that has the platform.
- Design and implement highly scalable, adaptable and efficient software solutions keeping in mind the current constraints and the future strategic direction of CS IT.
- Opportunity to work with best-in-class technology-focused people working on mission-critical application development.
- You will maintain a solid focus on quality, be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements, and be open and alert to new technology opportunities.
- A great opportunity to learn about private banking, wealth management and investment banking business
your future allies
- The department values diversity and inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
- You will work in a team of 10 -12 highly skilled full-stack developers, focused on delivering software using agile principles including TDD, strong CI/CD setup, and DevOps mindset.
your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you must have:
- Graduation in Engineering or any relevant field is required.
- Knowledge/Experience in environment management with web technologies/REST api.
- Good skill in Linux.
- A fresher or up to 1 year IT experience.
- Good scripting knowledge (Python/Shell/Perl).
- Knowledge/Experience in Linux Systems
- Understanding of Application Packaging and Deployment Automation Tools (Ansible/Jenkins/Python)
- good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, challenging deadlines
- A sense of ownership and a practical approach to problem-solving
- Must be able to work independently and within a team
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people of all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential, and be able to live their full, authentic selves. can bring to work.
your new employer
- Find a new home for your skills, ideas and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment for your career progression, attractive benefits and excellent training.
- Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global market and drives our success. Our Bank provides reasonable accommodation to persons with disabilities as well as qualified persons with other needs or beliefs protected under applicable local law. If you need assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
- We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities established in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland and with over 45,000 employees from over 150 countries, we are always on the lookout for inspired individuals to help shape the future of our customers.
How to apply for Credit Suisse Recruitment 2021?
- Initially, all the candidates must visit the official site @ www.credit-suisse.com.
- The home page appears on the screen.
- Go to Career tab.
- And find Engineering & Operations Analyst jobs in Pune.
- When the link appears, click on it.
- If interested, hit the Apply Now button and complete the Credit Suisse registration process.
|Credit Suisse Recruitment 2021 – Important Links|
|To check and apply for Credit Suisse Recruitment 2021||Click here|