Blackboard Recruitment 2021 @ blackboard.com – Associate Software Engineer Jobs in Chennai: Need help finding the right job? Then here is the good news for the candidates who are looking for Associate Software Engineer Jobs in Chennai. Blackboard had officially announced the Blackboard Recruitment 2021 drive to hire freshers and qualified and skilled with up to 2 years of Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience Candidates had experience. Hence, in order to apply for Blackboard Recruitment 2021 in Chennai, candidates should complete the Blackboard online registration process from the below mentioned link by tapping on the APPLY button. As of now, the Blackboard HR team had not disclosed the Blackboard salary details.
freshers now Always ready to inform latest job openings for freshers / experienced in Chennai. We suggest all the candidates to follow the web portal on regular basis. To collect information like Blackboard Salary, Responsibilities, Skills & Qualifications, Blackboard eligibility criteria, and detailed procedure to apply for Blackboard Recruitment 2021, go through the next sections of the post.
Blackboard Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|name of the company||Blackboard|
|job role||associate software engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience|
|job location||Chennai, India|
- We are looking for an SDK Associate Software Engineer to help us push the boundaries of what education has to offer through the power of technology. Education is our passion, and our team members use it every day as they aim to advance learning in every region of the world. Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company, providing dynamic products and services to the global education community. We at EdTech are focused on fostering innovation and working with our clients to create a better learning environment.
- This role is focused on our mobile application, which allows students to access the power of Blackboard’s solutions anytime, anywhere. You’ll help create this student-specific mobile app that gives learners the information they want, the connections they want, and the personalization they demand on the go. Through our mobile apps and backend application solutions, we are aiming to create a better learning experience for all by expanding institutional resources to meet the growing needs of learners.
- This role will have primary responsibility for the design, development and support of mobile applications. As an SDK Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and building C++ applications that will act as a bridge between Android/iOS and the backend system. Your primary responsibility will be to design, develop and write a C++ code that will be used by Android/iOS as a wrapper method based on their requirement and will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure And will deliver a quality. deliverable. Collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and a commitment to product quality are essential.
Specific responsibilities will include
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with other team members to understand system requirements and functionality
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable C++ code
- Collaborating closely with the Product Owner, QA team, frontend team and backend team to control the intake of projects and the scheduling and delivery of solutions
- Contributing to all stages of the mobile app development lifecycle
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs and solving these problems
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Required Skill / Qualification
- 0 to 2 years experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good to have experience in C++ application development
- It is good to have experience in Python development
- Should have knowledge of RESTful web services, Should have knowledge of REST and JSON
- Good understanding of database concepts and queries
- Good knowledge in data structures and algorithms
- Agile project experience working on agile tools like Jira/Confluence
- GitHub and Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Knowledge of curl libraries
- Basic knowledge on Objective C / Python / Core Java
To ensure the safety and well-being of our employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, Blackboard’s location is currently remote (where possible).
Blackboard has offices in one of the largest cultural, economic and educational centers of South India: Chennai.
- Located on OMR, the IT Corridor of South Chennai
- The office is located behind Hotel Turaya on the 5th floor of Rayala Techno Park
- Easy access to Velachery, Thiruvanmiyur Railway Station and Bus Stop
- Tidel Park, Ascendas, and SRP Tools – Holiday Inn . so close to
- Lunch is provided in the office on Tuesday-Thursday and evening snack on Monday-Friday
- ISR team actively engages employees to contribute to various local charities
- Fun Committee, Happy Fate Team, Food Committee and Sports Committee ensure fun at work
How to apply for Blackboard Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official site @ blackboard.com.
- The home page is displayed on the screen.
- At the top, candidates can find the About Us menu.
- Click on it and select the career tab.
- Now, surf for Associate Software Engineer Job Openings
- Then the required link appears on the screen.
- Hit on it and check the complete details carefully.
- And if the candidates are passionate about the job, then complete the Blackboard registration process.
|Blackboard Recruitment 2021 – Important Link|
|To check and apply Blackboard Recruitment 2021||Click here|