Arcadis Recruitment 2020 Recruitment By Arcadis is for Graduate Engineer in Bangalore. Candidates can visit Arcadis Careers page for latest information. So, all the candidates who are looking for the Arcadis Jobs in Bangalore need to pay attention to this page to know the detailed information. To apply for the Arkadis Recruitment 2020 drive, candidates must have completed their Graduation BE, B.Tech in the relevant field. Check Arcadis Eligibility Criteria 2020 as given below and then apply Graduate Engineer – Electrical (UK Projects) role through Arcadis Recruitment link given at the end of this page.
You can also see: ★ Interview Questions
Arcadis Recruitment 2020 – Information
||Graduate Engineer – Bridge
Arcadis Eligibility Criteria 2020 | Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
- It would be an advantage to be familiar with building design such as architectural, civil/structural with all aspects of building service systems (building physics, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire systems) or similar functions.
- Good visualization ability and familiarity with drafting/modeling and drafting tools is essential
- Good learning ability/self-learner and willingness to learn new techniques quickly
- A strong, self-motivated and assertive individual capable of working under pressure.
- Well developed interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Willing to travel and work in various places in India/abroad
- Flexible to adapt to new assignments/challenging jobs as per business requirements.
Job Description | Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Working independently on assigned tasks and collaborating with the team on various projects as per the requirement of the client
- Ensure that assigned tasks are delivered within schedule and budget with high quality
- Liaise with leading business to demonstrate understanding of the scope, knowledge and experience to provide innovative design solutions in accordance with best engineering practices.
- Working in collaboration with other design disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design
- Creating a profile in the industry and keeping up to date with innovations and developments
- Arcadis Business Management System Compliance
- health and safety management
- Perform other assigned duties and responsibilities as required from time to time
You can also see: ★ Placement Papers
Arcadis is the leading global design and consulting firm for natural and manufactured properties. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consulting, engineering, project and management services, we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable results throughout the life cycle of their natural and manufactured properties. Can you They are 27,000 people active in more than 70 countries that generate more than €3.4 billion in revenue. We support UN-Habitat with the knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.
What does Arcadis offer?
The Arcadis team provides a dynamically challenging job with an international focus in a pleasant working environment, focus on education, and a competitive remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the role. You will have enormous responsibility with endless opportunities for freedom for influence and initiative. Given the international spread of business, a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important.
In order to apply Arcadis Recruitment 2020 Drive: Click here
We hope that all the candidates who are searching for Arkadis Jobs in Bangalore have applied for Arcadis Recruitment in Bangalore through above mentioned link. follow us on freshers now page for further notification.