ANSYS Recruitment 2021 for Technical Support Engineer II Business Development @ ansys.com: shake hands with freshers now And know all the latest updates on ANSYS Job Openings. We are here to inform you that, ANSYS had announced the ANSYS Recruitment 2021 drive for Technical Support Engineer II Business Development role in Pune location. Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Related Technical Discipline with focus on Structural Mechanics areas are eligible for this ANSYS Recruitment 2021 process. So, in order to successfully complete the ANSYS registration process, candidates must give the details in the ANSYS application form through the link given below.
ANSYS Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|job role||Technical Support Engineer II Business Development|
|Experience||freshers and experienced|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical discipline with focus on structural mechanics areas|
Role Purpose – Technical Support Engineer II Business Development
- The Technical Support Engineer II is responsible for leveraging Ansys’ best-in-class offerings in e-learning for business development, creating opportunities in universities and industries, and developing clients and partners.
- The scope of business needs and opportunities for potential clients will require you to work independently and in groups and, based on those needs, draft, develop and present partnership terms and mutually beneficial proposals Will happen.
- You will take the lead in coordinating and executing all customer development activities during eLearning customer meetings related to Ansys products and sales opportunities such as product presentations, demonstrations and appraisals.
- This position is a key member of a dynamic team of engineers committed to solving complex customer issues and building the largest engineering education ecosystem.
Major duties and responsibilities include
- Identify and research potential customers and develop and maintain customer relationships at universities and corporations.
- Monitor project teams and update all stakeholders and internal officials to ensure contracts are executed as agreed.
- Coordinate with clients and internal stakeholders to negotiate contract terms and develop mutually beneficial proposals.
- Interact with customers to help diagnose problems, as well as research and find solutions to customer problems, to improve customer productivity and satisfaction with ANSYS products.
- Participation in internal corporate initiatives to further enhance solution suite, sales enablement and professional development.
- Take ownership of the customer experience, practice proactive listening skills, and respond positively to situations requiring cooperation, courtesy, and tact.
Minimum education/certification and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical discipline with focus on structural mechanics areas
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and problem-solving skills to propose mutually beneficial solutions in client negotiations and think independently in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated capability in business-to-business (B2B) and/or business-to-consumer (B2C) sales
- Excellent prioritization skills and ability to efficiently receive and process multiple requests
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information at the highest level
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software with
- impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Able to travel for meetings with potential and existing clients
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Prior experience in a sales environment related to the engineering domain
- Must be assertive and clearly communicate expectations for deadlines
- An inquisitive, enthusiastic learner, eager to identify solutions to problems
- Capable of disseminating detailed, data-driven requests into easy-to-understand deliverables
- Optimistic, high-energy individual with passion and drive for individual technical excellence and high performance
- Able to travel 25% of the time
Answer | culture and values
Our values are key to fostering a winning culture for our company:
- customer focus
- Consequences and Accountability
- transparency and integrity
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- sense of urgency
How to apply for ANSYS Job openings?
- Visit the official web portal @ ansys.com.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Go to Careers page and click on Search Jobs option.
- There, the link appears as “Technical Support Engineer II Business Development” otherwise candidates can directly hit the arranged link.
- Give the required details in the ANSYS application form and keep it for additional use.
|ANSYS Recruitment 2021 – Important Links|
|ANSYS Recruitment 2021 Apply Link for Technical Support Engineer II Business Development||Click here|