to participate in Akamai Technologies Recruitment 2019All the candidates must check this page. And Akamai Technologies are looking for recruiting candidates Software Engineer II Role. So, candidates who are eligible and want to apply for Akamai Technologies Recruitment 2019 drive can check this page directly.
Also, Akamai Technologies Recruitment in Bangalore is applicable for only BE, B.Tech Freshers as well as experienced. We have provided the direct link to apply for Akamai Technologies Jobs in Bangalore. Before apply in drive, check Akamai Technologies Eligibility Criteria 2019. Go through the entire page to get the information.
You can also see: ★ Placement Papers
Akamai Technologies Recruitment 2019 – Overview
||Software Engineer II
||0 – 2 years
Akamai Technologies Eligibility Criteria 2019
Education: BE, B.Tech
- 0-2 years solid experience with object-oriented languages (Python, Perl, or alike), Linux or Unix-based OS
- Experience with Internet protocols including HTTP and TCP/IP, CI/CD and related tools and technologies, distributed and scalable systems (clouds, services, NoSQL databases).
You can also see: ★ Interview Questions
Akamai secures and delivers the digital experience for the world’s largest companies. Akamai’s intelligent edge platform encapsulates everything from the enterprise to the cloud, so customers and their businesses can be faster, smarter and safer. Top brands globally rely on Akamai to help them gain a competitive advantage through agile solutions that extend the power of their multi-cloud architectures.
Akamai is growing and developing, a company with offices and operations around the world. Thus, we strive to promote inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are fully welcome and able to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions as a global team. Akamai keeps decisions, apps and experiences closer to users than anyone – and keeps attacks and threats away.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving / problem solving skills
- Highly motivated, insightful, self-motivated, self-learning team player with a great working instinct
- CI/CD and test driven development experience welcome
- Knowledge of Internet Protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP,…)
- Experience with databases, either RDBMS or NoSQL
- Scrum experience welcome
- Providing thought leadership in terms of design, implementation, testing, deployment, monitoring and maintenance of the solution platform
- Identifying and implementing new solutions that improve system performance and stability
- Working with Product Architect Team architects to refine requirements and ensure component designs are clear and accurate
- Recognizing risks in proposed solutions that expose customers to potential performance and stability issues
- Bringing our own new experiences to improve software development lifecycle and release management processes
about the team
The Media Delivery Product Engineering team is responsible for developing features for AMD, ACE, Download Delivery, Object Delivery and Cloud Wrapper – Media Products. You will be part of a highly-skilled engineering team responsible for building the software that drives Akamai’s worldwide network, one of the largest distributed systems in the world. We handle traffic to some of the busiest and most important sites around the world in a scalable, reliable and secure manner. Leveraging our global deployment of 100k+ servers across 1,000+ networks, we can uniquely solve problems and exceed the fundamental limits of traditional networking
Apply Now for Akamai Technologies Recruitment 2019 Drive: Click here
We hope that all the candidates looking for Latest Akamai Technologies Jobs in Bangalore have noticed the information. So, keep checking us freshers now page for the latest information.